Unity3d iOS Bridge or Plugin series shows you how to create an iOS Plugin for Unity where I walked you through the initial creation and today I am happy to bring you a new feature for saving and loading data from iCloud.
The source code shown in this video can be downloaded from:
*** Support me by Subscribing to the channel as it will help me in bringing a lot more content ***
Support me in Patreon so I can keep doing stuff like this for free!
*** EQUIPMENT USED TO RECORD THIS VIDEO ***
– Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light Umbrella –
– 1350W Photography Lighting Softbox Lighting Kit –
– LimoStudio 6 x 9 ft. Green Muslin Backdrop with Ring Metal Holding Clips –
– AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag –
– Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera Kit -…
xcode tutorials mac